Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to CassPH Cebu TVXQ Flashmob~!

Hello tharr~ :P

This blog site is not affiliated whatsoever with SM Entertainment, Avex Co. and other official labels TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI are in. The main purpose of this blog to post announcements and updates of the Flash mob practices here in Cebu City. That's all.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us in the chatbox. Or via email! [cebucassph@gmail.com] We will try to get back on you ASAP. :))


Always Keep the Faith! ♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Updates 08: fartingprincess will be away for a while

Hello there reader! *waves*

This is fartingprincess, the one who posts updates on the Flashmob practices here in Cebu. If you refer to the previous post, Krizzjae said some good news that our official choreographers will finally be coming this Saturday's practice. I hope everybody could come. ^^

Practice Schedule
Date: MAY 15, 2010
Venue: Cebu City Sports Complex OVAL
Time: 8AM

Please bring necessary stuff like towels, food, water and extra t-shirts. Also, don't forget your P10.00 entrance fee. ^^

Anyways, I kinda have bad news. :(

I will be flying to Iligan City later tonight, May 13th around 11pm. My family and I will be visiting my Step-dad's family. We will be there for almost a week, so that means I will be away for a while. As much as I would want to keep this blog updated, I can't because I don't have a laptop. lol. And, there's not that much Internet Cafe's there. T__T

But I will still try my best to update this if ever I get the chance to go online. In case, I can't, you guys can still be updated by checking or adding Krizzjae's Facebook Account. You can also send her a message through her cellphone number: 09239558556



I will most probably be back by Wednesday next week, May 19th so maybe I can post some stuff and update you guys. ^^ That would be all. I hope you'll understand. :))

Thank you.

xoxo,
fartingprincess♥

No comments:

Post a Comment