Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to CassPH Cebu TVXQ Flashmob~!

Hello tharr~ :P

This blog site is not affiliated whatsoever with SM Entertainment, Avex Co. and other official labels TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI are in. The main purpose of this blog to post announcements and updates of the Flash mob practices here in Cebu City. That's all.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us in the chatbox. Or via email! [cebucassph@gmail.com] We will try to get back on you ASAP. :))


Always Keep the Faith! ♥

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Updates 07: MAY 15, 2010

copy pasted from Krizzjae's Facebook Note

Hey there guys~!

I would like to say "THANK YOU" to all those who replied and to those who volunteered to join (you don't know how you made me happy today^^)
I have a good news....we now have....SPEAKERS~!
yep, you read that right...the speakers that needs no electricity but only batteries...
my problem now is how or when would i be able to purchase 4 AAA batteries despite my small wage (no, i mean school allowance)
Then, as for the food which i told you about that would serve as my "suhol"?
i don't know if i could bring them...i hope you'll bring your snacks and don't expect it...i might fail you and in turn, i might STARVE you to death (joke)
But at least we have speakers now....but I still need your phones in case my MP3 would stop playing (basin ma-lowbatt siya)
so please charge your cellphones in any case we would have technical failure...

Another good news (i think for me)....our TWO LOVELY CHOREOGRAPHERS will be coming~!
So that means, our practice would be successful (i hope so)
And please be reminded of the things i need you to bring (don't forget YOURSELVES)

I need your contact numbers so please PM me your numbers (SUN or GLOBE)
so that in any case I would be meeting you at the venue, it would be easy for me to meet you (we haven't met yet in person so don't be surprised...believe me, i look older than my picture here..i was 18 back then "=_= )
I suggest you wear your comfortable clothes...that would be pants/shorts
comfortable sneakers/any footwear...comfortable shirts...
the place is very humid and gets hotter by past 9AM...
Hmmm, as what i've mentioned before, we are going to perform this @ AYALA CENTER CEBU
so don't be surprised if i tell you this by saturday or on the flahsmob day...
I guess that's all yeorobun...don't forget to PM me your numbers (MUST PM me your NUMBERS if you don't like people looking for textmates or simply annoying people of the universe)
SO SEE YOU THIS SATURDAY...ARRASO???
DON'T BE UBER LATE...NOT BEYOND 9AM...but 8AM is 8AM so please be there...
ADIOS~!


fartingprincess♥

No comments:

Post a Comment