Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to CassPH Cebu TVXQ Flashmob~!

Hello tharr~ :P

This blog site is not affiliated whatsoever with SM Entertainment, Avex Co. and other official labels TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI are in. The main purpose of this blog to post announcements and updates of the Flash mob practices here in Cebu City. That's all.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us in the chatbox. Or via email! [cebucassph@gmail.com] We will try to get back on you ASAP. :))


Always Keep the Faith! ♥

Monday, May 10, 2010

Updates 06: Important

copy-pasted from Krizzjae's Facebook Account (she's our Official organizer btw)

The second practice is not a successful one. It was an EPIC FAILURE (LOL)
Well, at least three members showed up, so it was quite a nice meet-up (though they were a bit surprised to see me in personal. My face looks a bit older than how my profile pic here looks XD)


I've scheduled already our next practice so I'm hoping that everyone could come....or should I say, "MUST" come. This flashmob thing is a great event that anyone should be serious about (if ever you really are interested) because this is an event that allows us to join, you know what I mean.

So I'm calling all those who are INTERESTED to please be SERIOUS about this, though this is the second practice so it's okay. We have a long way to go and I'm pretty sure that in the next practices, not all can come (but everyone should come on the last 2 final practices before flashmob day) so I'm asking all of you to at least participate. I know you are busy with your summer classes and other stuff. I am busy as well, but I would really appreciate it if at least we could do half of the song. As far as I know, we are still a few for the flashmob event, and I'm hoping we could gain a lot more members, maybe twice as many as we are now.

I'm not looking for members who are great and magnificent dancers. What I'm looking for are members who are very interested, dedicated and cooperative. If you are really INTERESTED and SERIOUS about this, please reply to my thread to let me know if who else can join. I understand how you should prioritize other things than this so I would like to know who can COMMIT to this event so that I would be able to recognize you. This coming SATURDAY, that would be on MAY 15, 2010, I am scheduling our THIRD PRACTICE, same time at 8AM and still the same place @ CEBU CITY SPORTS COMPLEX (ABELLANA), OVAL. I know that by 9AM, the place gets hot so I am suggesting you stay at the shady areas, particularly where the trees stood.

I'll try to bring snacks (can you guys bring too? XD) for everyone on that matter (I guess this would be my "suhol" to those members to join...hahaha) and I would like to discuss things with you also, a tentative decision, a plan. Anyway, these are the things I would like to let you guys know:

EVENT: THIRD PRACTICE @ CCSC, 8AM


WHAT TO BRING?: If possible, please BRING YOURSELVES, extra shirts (i'm sure the place gets humid and hot), WATER (avoid being dehydrated), SNACKS (for everyone if you could), SPEAKERS (we badly need one) or you could download the song for me and we'll have to play it in your phones.

FURTHER INFO: I need the CHOREOGRAPHERS to come on the said schedule (please make it on the 3rd practice guys, we need you), please reply to my thread here so that I would know who else can come. To those who will reply are bound to COMMIT to the PRACTICES that are scheduled EVERY SATURDAY, @ CCSC, 8AM. I accept LATE COMERS but must not be beyond 9AM. The scheduled FLASHMOB is on JULY 4, 2010, SUNDAY. The venue would be @ AYALA CENTER CEBU.

NOTE: THE THIRD PRACTICE IS ESSENTIAL SO PLEASE COME. YOU CAN SKIP OTHER PRACTICE DAYS BUT PLEASE BE PRESENT ON THE THIRD PRACTICE. ATTENDANCE IS A MUST. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM IMMEDIATELY. THAT'S ALL YEOROBUN. SEE YOU ON SATURDAY. KAMSAHAMNIDA <(=_=)>



-fartingprincess♥

No comments:

Post a Comment