Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to CassPH Cebu TVXQ Flashmob~!

Hello tharr~ :P

This blog site is not affiliated whatsoever with SM Entertainment, Avex Co. and other official labels TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI are in. The main purpose of this blog to post announcements and updates of the Flash mob practices here in Cebu City. That's all.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us in the chatbox. Or via email! [cebucassph@gmail.com] We will try to get back on you ASAP. :))


Always Keep the Faith! ♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Update 09: Krizzjae's Notes

hello, this is fartingprincess. I just copy-pasted what Krizzjae posted in her Facebook account. Anyways, I'd like to apologize for the late updates. T_____T Mianhe. Sorry. Paumanhin. Pasensya. Gomen. I was really busy the past few weeks. I'll be updating this blog for now on. ^____^

-----
Hey yo guys,

Next week, particularly on a Tuesday, is a class day and all of us would be busy with stuffs since most of the members are incoming Freshmen of any college schools here. Lucky for those who are still in highschool, they got lots of leisure time than us, college students.

Anyway, I've scheduled the practice on a Saturday afternoon because I have my duty in the morning from 7-12nn so I think we should have it? Please PM me or reply to this thread about your scheds so that I could adjust to it...

I was thinking we go for AYALA again? Coz, it's not too hot by 2PM naman. And uhhm, are we gonna go for the shirt or not? Then, should we include "O JUNG BAN HAP" in the remix? I was referring to the part where YUNHO's is at the center of this exhibition part..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jif-2SYXgg -----> it's at 3:19 so just check it please^^
or should we just get the "O JUNG BAN HAP" part? pick which ONE please...or we SHOULDN'T include it perhaps?

I got the PURPLE LINE steps alright but don't worry with this guys, I got other people assigned to dance this, so don't scare yourself...
I've included BALLOONS and the part is from the beginning up to the 2nd chorus and we're still on with the MIROTIC part.

I'm having a hard time to teach you because you see, I'm not yet comfortable with everyone teaching the steps and dance steps of Korean songs are quite complicated to teach, but I'll still try. I want to meet up with everybody so that we could take ourselves a picture while dancing. The head organizer wants to see it so I need to have it. We need to be there for the last 2 practices eh?

So tell me what you think, if we should have the shirt, should retain the "O" song and routine, and are you gonna come and meet me this MONDAY & SATURDAY? MONDAY & SATURDAY, still @ 2PM and still AYALA CENTER CEBU
I wonder what place is Issandra referring to me, I want to check that out, where Issa???

I got speakers but should be connected to PC or any lappie. It's energy source is just the Lappie so we could have it work. Who wants to volunteer for a LAPPIE? We'll be using it on the flashmob day too^_^

-----

If you guys have any questions, suggestions, violent reactions and stuff, you can express it all in our chatbox and I'll try to reply to you ASAP. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment