Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome to CassPH Cebu TVXQ Flashmob~!

Hello tharr~ :P

This blog site is not affiliated whatsoever with SM Entertainment, Avex Co. and other official labels TVXQ/DBSK/TOHOSHINKI are in. The main purpose of this blog to post announcements and updates of the Flash mob practices here in Cebu City. That's all.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask us in the chatbox. Or via email! [cebucassph@gmail.com] We will try to get back on you ASAP. :))


Always Keep the Faith! ♥

Monday, June 14, 2010

Update 11: Successful Meeting ♥

Hello dear readers! *waves* This is fartingprincess. And as promised, we finally have a bidjo of the flashmob practice! woot! I know the bidjo is a bit late. But nah, at least we have this for future references. ^o^

The meeting went well (I suppose) earlier today, June 14th. According to Rollaine, 8 Cebuano Cassies came for the practice! And we have a fanboy! AHAHAHAHA.


(L-R) Meet Jhon, Jeneveve, Razel, Kenjie and Reyallen. ♥
Rollaine did the recording while Sandra took the photos.
Rollaine took the pics while Sandra recorded the bidjo.
The 8th person who came was Kenjie's sister.

I wasn't able to come because of some parental reasons. lol. But rest assured, this Saturday's Practice will really be fun fun fun because I'll be there! (As if I'm the VIP xD) Our ever dynamic and patient organizer wasn't able to come too because she had a very important thing to attend to. But we will all meet this Saturday, same time and place! Just keep posted.

Anyways, here are some pics! ♥















Please don't worry about the number of people because we will grow more by this Saturday. And yes, another bidjo and lotsa pics. ^^ Always Keep the Faith! ♥


credits: Rollaine Nunez for the pics and bidjo

1 comment:

  1. You got it all wrong. I took the pictures. Sandra took the video. Just that she used my camera coz she doesn't like the zoom thingy in her camera. hehehehe ^^, Anyway, about this saturday, as much as I want to join I can't. My parents is bringing me to boracay (despite the fact that i don't want to go). And besides, if I didn't go, I still wouldn't be able to attend coz me and Rey have to attend and teach ballet classes in the afternoon >_< How sad :{ Anyway, this was fun :} can't wait to meet you guys again. Hopefully, there'll be more. ;)

    ReplyDelete